- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
Sturdy and beautifully textured, the Arruga stitch is the ideal stitch for any crochet newbie to give it a go.
The unique combination of front post and back post single crochets creates an interesting textured design that is fairly simple and quick to learn.
The stitch is reversible and always looks beautiful no matter which side is on display.
The extremely warm and sturdy fabric created by this stitch works perfectly when crocheting chunky sweaters scarves and afghans.
Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of
Check out the original source for the The Arruga Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: HopefulHoney
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.