- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- Super Easy Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
Beauty comes in many shapes and forms. No wonder that for most crocheters it often looks like texture aka the combination of the simplest crochet stitches dressed in colorful yarn and organized in surprisingly beautiful rows that look like flowers or animals or are just displays of colors. This new Crochet Shell Stitch from MyPicot is a masterpiece ready to steal your heart. The wonderful display of colors and symmetrical motifs that look like feathers has the perfect design: the line, color, texture, shape, space, and form, everything is just perfect!
Crochet Shell Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.