- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
Beauty comes in many shapes and forms. No wonder that for most crocheters it often looks like texture aka the combination of the simplest crochet stitches dressed in colorful yarn and organized in surprisingly beautiful rows that look like flowers or animals or are just displays of colors. This new Crochet Shell Stitch from MyPicot is a masterpiece ready to steal your heart. The wonderful display of colors and symmetrical motifs that look like feathers has the perfect design: the line, color, texture, shape, space, and form, everything is just perfect!
Crochet Shell Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.