- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
Beauty comes in many shapes and forms. No wonder that for most crocheters it often looks like texture aka the combination of the simplest crochet stitches dressed in colorful yarn and organized in surprisingly beautiful rows that look like flowers or animals or are just displays of colors. This new Crochet Shell Stitch from MyPicot is a masterpiece ready to steal your heart. The wonderful display of colors and symmetrical motifs that look like feathers has the perfect design: the line, color, texture, shape, space, and form, everything is just perfect!
Crochet Shell Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.