- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- Amazing Pixelated Granny Squares Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
Stay warm this winter with this comfy hooded scarf. Heidi Hooded Scarf by CrochetDreamz is very cozy on a cold day and looks great so you can go about town in comfortable style.
“I hope you will enjoy working on this hooded scarf crochet pattern and it will keep you warm in the coming cold months. This Scarfie yarn was in my stash since last winter. I regretted buying it and wondered what I would make with it. I was convinced I made a bad choice until I actually started making the hood for this scarf. It was a little hard to see my stitches in the black parts but other than that the yarn was nice to work with, and I love the look of single ply yarns. I was surprised to see that this yarn was labeled Bulky weight. I would consider it close to a worsted weight yarn in thickness.”
Heidi Hooded Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
1.Worsted weight yarn.The scarf pictured was made using Lion Brand Scarfie in color Charcoal/Aqua and was closer to worsted weight in thickness even though it is labeled a Bulky weight.
2. Hook- I (5.5mm)
3. Yarn needle for weaving in the yarn tails
One size fits all women. Hood is 12 inches high and 9 1/4 inches wide when laid flat. The scarf is 70 inches long and 5 inches wide. You can easily increase the length of the scarf by adding more chains or increase the width of the scarf by repeating the rows in sequence.
Check out the original source for the Heidi Hooded Scarf Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.