- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- Easy Crochet Quilt Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
This blanket is simply spectacular! The adorable baby resting in this gigantic-looking and so protecting cocoon, with butterfly-winged blanket makes you think of Anne Geddes and her baby pictures. Creating a memorable baby gift is really easy with this pattern.
With a very interesting design, Butterfly Baby Blanket & Cocoon by
is a great project idea for your little one. Your little one will steal hearts in this perfectly adorable baby blanket. You capture those perfect little moments and make lasting memories in creative ways.
RED HEART® Anne Geddes Baby™: 5 balls 691 Grass A; 3 balls 203 Daffodil C; 1 ball each 261 Tangerine B, 764 Taffy D, 504 Robin E and 112 Night-Night F
NOTE: The cocoon uses 3 balls of 691 Grass, while the blanket uses 2 balls.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.