- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.