- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.