- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy And Beautiful Knitted Baby Blanket
Teddy Bears tend to be one of the most loved toys by all kids from around the world. They hug, cuddle and squeeze their teddy because teddy bears are so lovable. This adorable Square Bear Square designed by Amelia Beebe gave me a smile as soon as I saw it. So sweet and it’s a free pattern. Delight your little ones with this square teddy square. I’m sure is going to love it!
Worsted Weight Yarn in a Bear color, Background color and a small amount of black
Size I hook (5.50mm)
Yarn needle (to weave in ends and embroider face)
Finish Size: 8”h x 8”w inches
Treble Crochet (TC)- Yarn over 2 times, insert hook in specified st, yarn over, pull up a loop, [yarn over, draw thru 2 loops] Do this 3 times.
Back Back Loop (BBL)-
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.