- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
Here’s a fun bunny blanket crochet pattern that works perfect for Spring babies, for Easter decorating or if you’re an animal lover, for everyday use. C2C Bunny Rabbit Blanket by Jess Coppom is easily customizable and extremely adorable.
If you’ve never done c2c crochet before and you are super intimidated by it, just give it a try. There are lots of resources on the designer’s website to help you learn corner to corner crochet. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to realize that c2c crochet is really not that complicated.
Corner to Corner Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice (Weight: 4/medium – 170 yds, 3.5 oz)
Plaid Option (pictured):
– Color A: White (#860-100): 4 (9) balls
– Color B: Navy (#860-110): 1 (1) ball
– Color C: Dusty Blue (#860-108): 2 (2) balls
– Color D: Silver Blue (#860-105): 1 (1) ball
Solid Color Option (graphs available in the printable PDF)
– Color A: 4 (9) balls
– Color B: 3 (3) balls
• Tapestry needle
• Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
• Pom pom maker or piece of cardboard (optional)
• Free bunny C2C graph pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Corner to Corner Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.