- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
This flower blanket free crochet pattern great pattern to use up odd balls of yarn. The color choices really make this blanket pop. Spoke Flower Blanket by The Crochet Fix is a fun, quick and easy 10 point star blanket that can be made any size you wish. The pattern can be easily used to create a fabulous floor rug.
Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
The blanket can be made to any size, according to your preference. The pictured blanket is approximately 125 cm in diameter and 425 grams of 8ply yarn was used. This size is suitable for a baby blanket, or as a child or toddler sized throw rug. These blankets look especially lovely draped over the end of a child’s bed.
Double the yarn strand and up the hook size to make a fabulous floor rug.
Any yarn can be used, however one that yields a good stitch definition is recommended. I have used Panda Carnival 8ply acrylic for the pictured blanket.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Fun, Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The Crochet Fix for the article inspiration and featured image.