- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
“This pumpkin is a conversation starter. With it in the middle of your table, people will be compelled to ask “why the big pumpkin” and you can say, “because Fall is awesome.” Because Fall is awesome, right? With all the smells and flavors, Fall if my favorite time of year and decorating with fun (and huge) pumpkins is just one of the best things about it.”
Crocheting your own pumpkin is so easy now with the gorgeous Big Ol’ Pumpkin free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com. Such a great and perfect pattern for the Halloween and for the “pumpkin everywhere season!
Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx 17 oz/ 330 yds
I used Caron Big Cakes
Fiber fill/ Poly fill (stuffing)
I used a whole 20 oz bag
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.