- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
“Who doesn’t love books? Better than books, crochet and books! This fun Books Bookmark by Divine Debris is a great tapestry pattern that you can make over and over for quick gifts for friends and family. This design is easy to follow and you can customize a bunch, you may never make two bookmarks the same!”
2.25 mm steel crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
Not even an oz
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
At least 2 colors (I used 4 different colors)
Needle to weave in your ends
Check out the original source for this Crochet Bookmark Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.