- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
Use these cute free Easter crochet patterns to make some fun and colorful Easter decorations and gifts. This collection includes Easter baskets, Easter eggs and Easter bunnies. You will also find cute patterns just perfect for a crochet Easter egg garland or a crochet Easter egg treat bag and many other fun Easter crochet patterns.
1. Amigurumi Bunny Food Eggs By Lisa Gutierrez
They’re little amigurumi crocheted and glued onto Easter eggs. You can fill them with whatever treats your tiny humans might want.
2. Easter Egg Coaster by Doni Speigle
Making this cheery set of Easter Egg Coasters is so much fun!
3. Easter Bunny Mug Cozy by Kirsten Ballering
This Easter bunny mug cozy with pompom-for-butt is seriously cute!
These cute bunnies will keep all your chocolate Easter treats nice and safe. Till you’re ready to eat them of course!
5. Easter Egg Garland by Michaela Krause
This Easter Egg Garland is quick to make even for beginners and it looks fabulous!
6. Easter Egg Covers by Erica Dietz
These cute little Easter Egg Covers (3 different versions: a little yellow chick, a little white bunny and a fluffy white sheep) would be a fun addition to any Easter basket.
7. Chicken Eggs – Easter Egg – Amigurumi by Kristi Tullus
Make yourself some colorful Easter eggs to decorate your house, go egg hunting with your toddlers or make a colorful basketful to give as a gift. Or use a white or brown yarn for a more realistic-looking play food.