- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
Learn how to use the Wiggle Crochet Technique to make a fun and colorful rainbow-like Wiggly crochet hot pad.
This Crochet Wavy Pad designed by Naztazia is done using wiggly crochet. You can make a potholder, dishcloth, washcloth, and more using this technique to make really cool gifts. Use different color schemes to match different holidays and occasions.
One thing to know is that you do not need to use the exact pattern demonstrated here. As Naztazia says in this video tutorial, “many people decades ago have done wiggly crochet in all sorts of random ways so feel free to be creative with this”.
Easy Wiggly Crochet Hot Pad Free Pattern
In my sample, I’m using 100% cotton yarn and a size F 3.75 mm crochet hook.
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to Crochet Wavy Pad using the Wiggly Crochet Technique Video Tutorial
Thanks to Donna Wolfe for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!