- Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern- Bright, Colourful And Very Warm
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
I’m in love with these slippers! They look like ballet slippers except they have this beautiful flower attached. Learn how to make a version of the Fancy Mary Jane Slippers. Aren’t they just lovely? This video tutorial, courtesy of Glama of Made With Love By Glama is a pleasure to follow.
The video tutorial demonstrates how to make a 7,5-8 size pair of crochet slippers but you can easily alter this pattern and make these slippers in bigger or smaller size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made With Love By Glama
Thanks to Glama for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.