- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
The Foundation Double Crochet Stitch (fdc) also called chainless foundation for double crochet, allows you to start your project without making the chain before. You actually make your chain and your double croche simultaneously, as you go. You can use the chainless foundation in your patterns, as you’ll see in the video below, there is really no much difference in the end result when using the traditional way and this chainless foundation, the only difference is that the chainless foundation is a bit stretchier.
For a better demonstration and understanding on how to work this stitch, Maggie Weldon of Maggie Crochet uses a rope which is brilliant. You can clearly and easily see how the Foundation Double Crochet Stitch is done and follow help directions with easiness.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.