- Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern To Keep Ya Warm
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.