- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
I love the ombre look it’s so different and lovely. This Set of Ombre Coasters by Marinke Slump is a great project for beginners. The design options are endless! The touch of color is dramatic. Once you figure out what color scheme to use, everything else is easy. The pattern is clear and easy and the photo tutorial is extremely helpful.
Equipment used: Cotton yarn, crochet hook, scissors, darning needle.
Completion time: 30-45 minutes.
In this tutorial we’ll be making a cute set of crochet coasters. The pattern uses US terms and stitches include slip stitch (sl st); double crochet (dc); chain (ch); and a magic ring. Learn how to make a set in rainbow shades, or an on-trend ombre set. (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.