- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
Dare to be different? This sea shells crochet scarf will make you a Star! It is so fresh and breezy, everybody is going to want one in their own colors! It is a fun project that can be done in a couple of hours and a very personalized gift for your girlfriends. This unique and delicate Sea Shells Scarf by Alla Koval can be made from any worsted plain or textured yarn.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little CityGirl
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.