- Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket [Video Tutorial]
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Nordic Star Has Won The Hearts Of Many!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
Dare to be different? This sea shells crochet scarf will make you a Star! It is so fresh and breezy, everybody is going to want one in their own colors! It is a fun project that can be done in a couple of hours and a very personalized gift for your girlfriends. This unique and delicate Sea Shells Scarf by Alla Koval can be made from any worsted plain or textured yarn.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little CityGirl
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.