- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
If you love making dishcloths, washcloths, and/or spa cloths as gifts for friends and family and for yourself to use, this corner to corner crochet dishcloth will make your day. This soft Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth by Yay For Yarn Patterns features a diagonal stripe pattern with a textured twist but you can crochet your own in the stripe pattern shown, your own stripe pattern, or no stripes at all!
Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Peaches & Creme, #4 Worsted Weight, 100% Cotton Yarn;
80 yards in “Dark Gray”
50 yards in “White”
You Will Also Need:
US Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge)
Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
Ruler (for measuring gauge)
Gauge: 19 sts = 4” (10 cm) in Moss Stitch, 19 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Moss Stitch.
Finished Size: 11 ¼” (28.5 cm) wide by 11 ¼” (28.5 cm) tall.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern at: Yay For Yarn Patterns.
Thanks to Yay For Yarn Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.