- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
Beautiful and cozy, this knitted shawl collar has all the warmth while being useful and functional. Learn how to make this distinctive Shawl Collar Vest by Jennifer Miller, a very easy and quick pattern with a clever design and an elegant look. This simple and effective pattern makes a useful and comfortable shawl collar vest, definitely a piece of clothing that someone will use a lot.
Shawl Collar Vest
-Heavy worsted to bulky weight yarn, about 440 (720) yards
-29” circular needle, size 11 (or the size you need to get the correct gauge)
Check out the original source for this Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ottermoondesigns
Thanks to Jennifer Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.