- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
Very pretty and quick to make this crochet baby blanket finished with a dainty picot edging is sure to please any mommy and her baby. Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket designed by Nanette M. Seale makes a great gift for celebrating the arrival of a new baby. This fantastically simple yet so beautiful baby blanket pattern is sure keep your baby warm and comfy.
Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Baby Econo: 2 skeins 1001 White MC, 1 skein each 1926 Sweet Dreams A and 1722 Lt. Pink B (E257 Baby Econo is discontinued)
Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6]
More Awesome Crochet Baby Blanket Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America.
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.