- Roses Crochet Purse Free Pattern (Prettiest Ever!)
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
Beautiful, unique and patriotic, this crochet tote is one of a kind! Patriotic Tote by Heidi Yates is a gorgeous bag made of plarn, perfect for summer and picnics. With a good size, this tote bag is great for carrying around pretty much anything and is perfect for just about any purpose.
Sample is made of plarn, but this is also gorgeous out of cotton or regular worsted weight yarn.
This is a good size tote. 12” high x 19” wide.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots Ravelry Store
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.