- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- Sunflower Barefoot Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
Higher peaks and deeper valleys or heartbit ripple whatever you choose to see we’re sure you agree with us that this pattern is simply gorgeous. We love everything about the lovely Heartbeat Ripple by ByMimzan. The colors are fabulous, the pattern can be easily customized to any size you wish with any yarn or hook size and then the name …the name is just lovely!
Heartbeat Ripple Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
SIZE: Babyblanket ca 50 x 70 cm
YARN: Scheepjes Catona 100% cotton
2 skeins of each colour, 3 of the bordercolour
Pink Version: Colour nr: 074, 106, 128, 238, 251 and 398 (nr 128 as bordercolour)
Blue Version: Colour nr: 106, 164, 173, 247, 393 och 509 (nr 164 as bordercolour)
HOOK: 3,5 mm
YOU WILL NEED: Scissors and tapestry needle to weave yarn tails in
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Heartbeat Ripple Blanket.
Thanks to ByMimzan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.