- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- Cute Crochet Hat With Lots Of Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
For those who have struggled with learning the interlocking crochet technique, here is your chance to learn how to make simple or more complicate blocks using this technique. The Wacky Weave Squares patterns by Hilda Steyn will teach you 12 square patterns that are done using the interlocking crochet technique. Some of these squares are done using simple interlocking patterns and some are more intricate patterns. You can choose which blocks to use to create a beautiful afghan or interlocking crochet blanket, a throw or maybe a shawl with unique looks. It all depends on the number of the blocks used and the pattern of the chosen blocks. Enjoy it! It’s fun!
Interlocking Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
See More Interlocking Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Interlocking Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ilona Slow Life Creations.
Thanks to Hilda Steyn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.