- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
“This Diamond Scarf is super pretty and has a surface crochet stitch surrounding the diamond stitch. However, you do not have to add the surface crochet, but if you do it does bring out the diamond shape more. But even without the surface crochet Diamond Scarf by Nicole Riley is super pretty and has a very lacy and elegant look. There is not much you will need for this scarf in order to crochet it.”
Diamond Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
You will need :
Red Heart with Love yarn in color blueberry
Patrons metallic yarn in color green metallic
Check out the original source for the Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.