- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- Easy Cable Blanket Crochet Pattern For Beginners
“This Diamond Scarf is super pretty and has a surface crochet stitch surrounding the diamond stitch. However, you do not have to add the surface crochet, but if you do it does bring out the diamond shape more. But even without the surface crochet Diamond Scarf by Nicole Riley is super pretty and has a very lacy and elegant look. There is not much you will need for this scarf in order to crochet it.”
Diamond Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
You will need :
Red Heart with Love yarn in color blueberry
Patrons metallic yarn in color green metallic
Check out the original source for the Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.