- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
This Cable stitch is lots of fun. It turns out a beautifully and you can visually see how to do it in the video below courtesy of Yarn Obsession. It is gorgeous, dainty stitch and also completely reversible stitch. For those who like photo tutorials better, talented Dedri from Look At What I Made shares a brilliant tutorial, on her blog, on how to crochet this Cable Stitch. You ‘ll also find the Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths pattern by Dedri Uys, on her blog.I like how the colors combination in this tutorial and the dishcloths use to demonstrate this stitch, than again choose the colors you love to create amazing things you love.
Now, with these two options, you can choose the one that’s a better fit for you and have fun with it.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.