- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
The beautiful Block Stitch creates a colourful and unique design and it’s great to use for baby blankets. This stitch is really easy and you can do it in one color f you wish but it looks amazing when done in two or more color. You can use it to make an amazing looking crochet afghan or scarf.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HopefulHoney and enjoy making beautiful baby afghans for a friend who is having a baby.
The Block Stitch
Check out the original source for The Block Stitch Crochet pattern with all the directions at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.