- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Is A Magnificent Table Decoration Idea
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
The beautiful Block Stitch creates a colourful and unique design and it’s great to use for baby blankets. This stitch is really easy and you can do it in one color f you wish but it looks amazing when done in two or more color. You can use it to make an amazing looking crochet afghan or scarf.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HopefulHoney and enjoy making beautiful baby afghans for a friend who is having a baby.
The Block Stitch
Check out the original source for The Block Stitch Crochet pattern with all the directions at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.