- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
Such an awesome beautifully simple crochet pattern! Lamps are such a wonderfully simple and quite inexpensive way to change the visual feeling of any room and to create more warmth and comfort. This adorable crocheted lampshade is perfect to cover a beat up lamp or any lamp for that matter and to brighten up your room. Quick and easy, this Free Crochet Lampshade Pattern by Anna & Heidi Pickles is the perfect project for rushy times and it is designed to fit a Shade JÄRA in 35 cm from IKEA.
Pickles Fat & Happy, 500 g. (1 skein)
15 mm (P/Q)
JÄRA in 35 cm from IKEA.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pickles
Thanks to Anna & Heidi Pickles for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.