- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
Useful and cute, this kitchen angel towel ring is a great pattern to decorate your kitchen or bath. There are so many uses for these rings. Kitchen Angel Towel Ring designed by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern for kids too and you can place them low enough to allow small kids to use a towel there without climbing.
Kitchen Angel Towel Ring Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight cotton yarn color A = white, color B = hair
Crochet hook size G
White kitchen towel
Two 2” lucite rings
One 2 1/8” velour powderpuff
Two 4mm black beads for eyes
Pink embroidery floss
Small artist’s paintbrush
1″ lucite ring
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Priscilla’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!