- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
This knitted blanket is the best! Sooner than you’ll realize, you will fall in love with these puffy sheep! This Sheep Baby Blanket by Two Sisters Crafting is quite simple to make as the knitted blanket is a basic pattern. Learning how to make the little sheep with embodied legs and head could be a bit challenging, but this truly adorable blanket is so worth the effort.
How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
I bought this pink and white yarn at Michaels. You will also need six yarn holders for knitting the white sheep and a Size 8 (5mm circular needle.)
Check out the original source for this Cute Sheep Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern at: Two Sisters Crafting
Thanks to Two Sisters Crafting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.