- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- Lovely Little Crochet Doll Free Pattern
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
This knitted blanket is the best! Sooner than you’ll realize, you will fall in love with these puffy sheep! This Sheep Baby Blanket by Two Sisters Crafting is quite simple to make as the knitted blanket is a basic pattern. Learning how to make the little sheep with embodied legs and head could be a bit challenging, but this truly adorable blanket is so worth the effort.
How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
I bought this pink and white yarn at Michaels. You will also need six yarn holders for knitting the white sheep and a Size 8 (5mm circular needle.)
Check out the original source for this Cute Sheep Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern at: Two Sisters Crafting
Thanks to Two Sisters Crafting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.