- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
UPDATE: This pattern has been updated from Free to Paid.
The lovely wheat stitch creates such a unique, amazing texture. This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket pattern by SassySSS it’s gorgeous, it’s fresh and yet it looks like an antique pattern. It has so much texture, it’s simply stunning.
This gorgeous heirloom piece can be worked in a wide variety of solid colors and fibers. I prefer a lighter weight yarn in this pattern as it can work up quite bulky in anything heavier than sport-weight yarn.
Consisting of a variety of stitches, this pattern will keep you interested until the very last row. You can easily add/subtract your foundation row to create a myriad of sizes in this pattern.
Thanks to SassySSS for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.