- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
Bright someone’s day with these beautiful crochet coasters! They are bright, they are useful and they are adorable. Kiku Tawashiby Vanessa Bentley is an attractive pattern inspired by vintage potholders made to resemble chrysanthemums. The design is so appealing and so perfect and it’s even more durable when worked in smooth acrylic thread.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…