- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
This is such a lovely scarf! So perfect for showing off some beautiful gradient yarn. The colors are fantastic and the pattern is quick and easy. Windowpane Scarf by Adrienne Lash is perfect to showcase the colorshifts in gradient yarns but it’s also a good way to use up some leftover yarn.Pattern is great for solid, self-striping, or variegated yarn.
Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
Thanks to Adrienne for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.