- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern Perfect For Hot Weather And Bad Hair Days
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
This is such a lovely scarf! So perfect for showing off some beautiful gradient yarn. The colors are fantastic and the pattern is quick and easy. Windowpane Scarf by Adrienne Lash is perfect to showcase the colorshifts in gradient yarns but it’s also a good way to use up some leftover yarn.Pattern is great for solid, self-striping, or variegated yarn.
Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
Thanks to Adrienne for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.