- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
This is such a lovely scarf! So perfect for showing off some beautiful gradient yarn. The colors are fantastic and the pattern is quick and easy. Windowpane Scarf by Adrienne Lash is perfect to showcase the colorshifts in gradient yarns but it’s also a good way to use up some leftover yarn.Pattern is great for solid, self-striping, or variegated yarn.
Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
Thanks to Adrienne for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.