- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- Easy One Skein Crochet Throw
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
With a lovely shape and in bright colors, almost resembling a rainbow, this pattern is beautiful and much easier than you may expect. The Rippled Wrap by Cheri McEwen works up gorgeously in all sorts of different yarns and it’s easy to adjust the pattern to make a variety of sizes and in different yarn weights. Easy peasy to get your own beautiful wrap in your own stunning colorway!
This is an easy crochet wrap worked in a simple ripple. Shaping includes extra coverage for front wrapping. Once the pattern is established, it can be crocheted to any size.
Sample was made with two skeins of Noro Sock yarn on size I hook. Final measurement is over 60 inches wides and over 30 inches long.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting on the Border
Thanks to Cheri McEwen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.