- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tiny Amigurumi Bear
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
This pattern is totally flexible and easy, and you’ll understand why as soon as you’ll see the project gallery here. These bags look so different and yet, so beautiful! It makes it so hard to say that they were made following the same pattern. This Starling Handbag by Alice Merlino is not only gorgeous, it’s also seamless. Plus, the amazing tutorial for the foundation single crochet makes this Starling Handbag pattern easy to make for even beginners.
Starling Video Crochet-A-Long
Watch the rest of the video tutorial here.
Thanks to Alice for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.