- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
This really wonderful pattern is a joy to look at! Zooty Owl Square by Zelna Olivier is o much fun! This little owl guy is so detailed: the crown, the wings, the eye and those cute little feet, it’s truly impressive. An afghan made using this square is the perfect fit for any nursery and basically for everyone who shares an unexplained love for owls. It is super cute and it would be a great gift for any owl lover.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.