- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
- Gorgeous Free Crochet Tulip Doily Pattern
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
This romantic ripple, modern with some soft edges is such a beautiful variation on the ripple afghan! The Shell and Post Stitch Ripple Afghan by Heather Tucker has a distinctive look with those long rows of posts. The posts create such a cool visual and tactile appeal! The combination of the front/back post with the shell and the ripple is just brilliant! This great looking stitch is easy to memorize for comfortable crocheting.
Size: This blanket can be made any size. Five widths are given in the directions.
Worsted weight yarn
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.