- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
Find a soft yarn or get your stash ready to make the simplest blanket ever! The perfect pattern for those new to crocheting and for those who love easy projects, the Single Crochet Baby Blanket by Gretchen Kalhust is a basic baby blanket pattern that will help anyone master the single crochet stitch.
Single Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Size P crochet hook
Any bulky weight yarn (category 5) or you may choose to hold two strands of worsted weight yarn (category 4) together
Get the free pattern: Single Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Gretchen Kalhust for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.