- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
This is the simplest way to show off your personality and uniqueness while actually saving money! It’s so easy to create some one-of-a-kind pair of boots and stand out in pretty much any crowd with these Outdoor Boots by Glamour4You that everyone will love! You only need to know how to make one basic stitch, the chain stitch, and just in case you don’t know, there’s a lovely video tutorial to help you master it.
Yarn – any weight will work.
Hook – choose a size that is slightly smaller than normal for the weight of yarn you choose – this will ensure your chains are nice & tight.
E6000 Glue – this glue is IMPORTANT – it is an industrial strength adhesive (to ensure the yarn will STAY on the boot in all weather conditions) AND it has a 7x stretch factor (that means it will stretch 7x its original length before breaking, which is VERY STRETCHY for a glue) which makes this glue very versatile. If you decide to use a fabric boot/shoe – it will allow the boot/shoe to still flex & stretch as the boot/shoe is worn.
Boot or Shoe
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Glamour4You
Thanks to Glamour4You for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.