- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
Learn new techniques by crocheting this gorgeous block. I love the look of the starburst in the middle. This Starburst Flower Square by Donna Mason-Svara is a very interesting block with an amazing design. Looks complicated, apparently is easy to make. It is interesting how the petals and outlining of the starburst flower are formed and the effect they create. This pattern is definitely an eye catcher.
The Starburst Flower Square is classed as intermediate and this is pretty much spot on. It is not a hard square by any stretch of the imagination, but there are quite a few places where you might find yourself scratching your head.
As requested by Kimberly Slifer, and with kind permission from the designer, Donna Mason-Svara, I have done a bit of a photo walk-through for Rounds 3-6. Hopefully this will help those of you who do not yet consider yourselves intermediate crocheters. (See More Here)
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Donna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.