- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
This pattern is mesmerizing! Makes your imagination work: fire in the meadow, flower in the sun, or water circles in the morning …let your imagination fly! It could mean anything you want! This Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch by Cyberspnr is a beautiful 12 ” square with a striking design, featuring a three-round “flame” motif. The pattern is fun to make and uses quite basic crochet stitches.
Materials: US I (5.5mm) hook
Color A: Red Heart Super Saver (RHS), Chilli
Color B: RHS, Gold
Color C: Red Heart With Love (RHL), Grape Jam
Color D: RHS Spring Green
Color E: RHL Clover
Color F: RHS Tea Leaf
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Cyberspnr
Thanks to Cyberspnr for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.