- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
Learn how to crochet four different edgings and trims: Small scallops, Open scallops, Blocks and Arches. Courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, these decorative edges are perfect for blankets, scarves, dresses, skirts, or any project you are working on. If you find these difficult to make, there is a very helpful video tutorial by Wendi Gratz on the next page.
To watch the video tutorial and to learn how to crochet a pretty stitch, please go to the next page.