- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
Learn how to crochet four different edgings and trims: Small scallops, Open scallops, Blocks and Arches. Courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, these decorative edges are perfect for blankets, scarves, dresses, skirts, or any project you are working on. If you find these difficult to make, there is a very helpful video tutorial by Wendi Gratz on the next page.
To watch the video tutorial and to learn how to crochet a pretty stitch, please go to the next page.