- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- Messy Bun Beanie For Toddler, Child And Adult
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- Love This Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress
Learn how to crochet four different edgings and trims: Small scallops, Open scallops, Blocks and Arches. Courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, these decorative edges are perfect for blankets, scarves, dresses, skirts, or any project you are working on. If you find these difficult to make, there is a very helpful video tutorial by Wendi Gratz on the next page.
To watch the video tutorial and to learn how to crochet a pretty stitch, please go to the next page.