- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
Learn how to crochet four different edgings and trims: Small scallops, Open scallops, Blocks and Arches. Courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, these decorative edges are perfect for blankets, scarves, dresses, skirts, or any project you are working on. If you find these difficult to make, there is a very helpful video tutorial by Wendi Gratz on the next page.
To watch the video tutorial and to learn how to crochet a pretty stitch, please go to the next page.