- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
Learn how to crochet four different edgings and trims: Small scallops, Open scallops, Blocks and Arches. Courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, these decorative edges are perfect for blankets, scarves, dresses, skirts, or any project you are working on. If you find these difficult to make, there is a very helpful video tutorial by Wendi Gratz on the next page.
To watch the video tutorial and to learn how to crochet a pretty stitch, please go to the next page.