- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
It’s no secret that organizing a space can be boring but it can also be so much fun! These adorable ami-baskets are here to assist you in organizing your stuff! Aren’t they just adorable? Super colorful too! Do you have yarn that has been waiting in stash for a few years to become a basket? These Ami baskets by Handy Kitty are the perfect project! Kids would go crazy over these panda, piggy and frog organizers!
Diameter: 10 cm
Height: 9 cm (excluding ears/eyes)
4.5 mm hook (US 7) – or size needed to get 17 scs per 10 cm (gauge is not critical).
Panda: Worsted weight cotton yarn, white 50 m, black 25 m, 2 black buttons (diam 2.5 cm and 1.75 cm)
Piggy: Worsted weight cotton yarn, pink 50 m, cerise 25 m, small amount of black yarn
Frog: Worsted weight cotton yarn, lime green 60 m, turquoise 20 m, 2 white buttons (diam 1.5 cm), small amount of red yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Handy Kitty
Thanks to Handy Kitty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.