- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
What a spectacular and cute little guy! I imagine kids would totally adore this amazing Gecko bookmark! Book Gecko by Jonas Matthies is very simple to make and a great bookmark for any book reader. Fast and fun to make, this Gecko bookmark crochet pattern is an easy to make pattern whose length can be easily adjusted to the desired size.
Needed Materials and Tools
Yarn Colors: The complete Gecko body is crocheted with green yarn, white yarn for the eyes and black yarn for the pupil.
2.5 mm Crochet Hook (US size: B/1 or C/2, 2.5 metric lays exactly in between those two US sizes)
Polyfill and Scissor
The “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn was used crocheting this pattern. The following colors were used: golfgrün/sea green (Nr. 241), weiß/white (# 106), schwarz/black (# 110)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Supergurumi
Thanks to Jonas Matthies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.