- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
These are so darling! These Teeny Tiny Snowmen by Moji-Moji Design are the perfect size for a tree decoration. Make a bunch of them to add to your Christmas ornaments, they are fun and quick to make up and look adorable. These sweet little snowboys and snowgirls are a cheery bunch. Put them in a crochet Christmas stocking, they are sure to make any kid happy.
These are the perfect size for Christmas decorations at around 3 ” tall when made with light worsted weight (DK) yarn and a Size C (2.75mm) hook. They only take about a half hour or less per snowman. If you start now you could have a whole tree full by Christmas!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moji-Moji Design
Thanks to Moji-Moji Design for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.