- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
What a wonderfully simple pattern! This is the perfect afghan to crochet in the colder weather and when you need a pattern that is quick, easy and almost mindless. The pattern becomes repetitive so you can watch TV while working on it and it will keep you warm at the same time.
This simple blankie is a joy to stitch! It is interesting enough to keep your attention while being easy to memorize. This is a baby blanket pattern that will certainly be added to your go-to pile for baby blankets in the future.
Superbly Simple Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight #3 / Double Knit
4 x 100 g / 1200 m / 1300 yards
Unfortunately I only counted the total amount I used for the blanket but if I had to estimate on how much you need of each colour I would say I used 100g of the grey and 150g of the yellow and white.
Hook: 4 mm / US size G
Get your written pattern for this Superbly Simple Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at Heather C Gibbs
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!