- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
Owls seem to be the ‘in’ thing right now! I am so excited to share this pattern with you! The Owl Pillows in Two Sizes by Elizabeth Mareno is a very cute pattern to pump out in an afternoon. These pillows are beautiful addition to any sofa. I’ve seen really beautiful owl projects made with leftover yarn from previous projects.
So, if you want to make some really pretty owl pillows, start looking for the left over yarn. Chances are you’ll make yourself not only some lovely and decorative pillows but also some really comfortable pillows to sleep on too!
The beak… when I made the beak above I looked like I was performing open heart surgery; the look of concentration was intense! I do not like making double crochet shapes as I often forget to pick up the last stitch and it all starts to look messy. As I was aware I needed to take a close up picture of this beak, I made a real effort to do the best I could. Is crafting meant to give you wrinkles?
Crochet Owl Pillows Free Pattern
Image source: Andrea.
Featured image source: Elizabeth.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.