- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- Gorgeous Wavy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
Owls seem to be the ‘in’ thing right now! I am so excited to share this pattern with you! The Owl Pillows in Two Sizes by Elizabeth Mareno is a very cute pattern to pump out in an afternoon. These pillows are beautiful addition to any sofa. I’ve seen really beautiful owl projects made with leftover yarn from previous projects.
So, if you want to make some really pretty owl pillows, start looking for the left over yarn. Chances are you’ll make yourself not only some lovely and decorative pillows but also some really comfortable pillows to sleep on too!
The beak… when I made the beak above I looked like I was performing open heart surgery; the look of concentration was intense! I do not like making double crochet shapes as I often forget to pick up the last stitch and it all starts to look messy. As I was aware I needed to take a close up picture of this beak, I made a real effort to do the best I could. Is crafting meant to give you wrinkles?
Crochet Owl Pillows Free Pattern
Image source: Andrea.
Featured image source: Elizabeth.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.