- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
This spectacular afghan looks like a lovely painting, it’s a truly work of art. Those embroidered roses look gorgeous in more pale colors or in strong color. Surprisingly enough, this vintage Rose Afghan by Columbia-Minerva may be easier to make than you may think! The pattern comes with rose-motif cross stitch embroidery charts and instructions to make tassels for the corners included.
Approximate Size: 47″ x 69″
Columbia-Minerva Knitting Worsted (4 oz skein) – 13 skeins of Main Color (MC) – Winter White #5012 OR Nantuk 4 ply Knitting Yarn (Knitting Worsted size – 2 or 4 oz skein) – 32 ounces of Main Color – Winter White #5224 AND 4 ozs in each of the following colors for cross stitch embroidery.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Columbia-Minerva #742, Afghans
Thanks to Columbia-Minerva for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.