- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.