- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.