- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.