- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- Very Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.