- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
Suitable for beginners, this super soft and also chunky, this granny blanket is incredibly quick to make. This Chunky Granny Square Blanket by Sooz in the Shed is made by working rounds and it consists of only two stitches: the Chain stitch and the Treble Crochet. You’ll be so pleased with the lovely step by step photo tutorial, is making this cozy blanket perfect for beginners or anyone looking for a quick and easy project.
You Will Need
Six x 100 gram balls of The Women’s Institute (WI) Soft and Chunky in Cream
Four x 100 gram balls of WI Soft & Chunky in Teal
Three x 100 gram balls of WI Soft & Chunky in Grey
Eight millimetre Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hobbycraft
Thanks to Sooz in the Shed for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.